Safe Handling Of Medication Course
CPD Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication (CPD Certified)
Are you looking to study a safe handling of medication course? This course covers legislation associated with handling medication; procedures for receiving, administering, handling, storing and disposing of medication; as well as looking at the most common types of medication that are administered to individuals in a care setting. The course is ideal for anyone currently working in a role where they need to administer medication, or for those who wish to progress into a role of this nature.
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.