Dubai offers a wide range of industry-focused education courses, designed to fit around your busy schedule.
Industry Experienced Lecturers
Free Career Development
Flexible Study Options
List of courses available in Dubai :
- Pearson International Foundation Programme in Business Level 2/3
- Pearson BTEC HNC (level 4)/HND (level 5)International in Business – 2 years
- Pearson BTEC HNC (level 4)/HND (level 5) in Digital Technologies – 2 years
- Pearson BTEC HNC (level 4)/HND (level 5) in Cloud Computing – 2 years
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training – 1 year
- Pearson HNC/HND in Construction Management – 2 years
- Global Investment Banking Analyst Programme – 4 weeks
Step 1: Submit the application online and attach the following documents:
- Academic documents
- Up to date CV (if there is a gap in studies)
Step2: Receive the offer letter
Step 3: Student accepts the offer letter
Step 4: Telephonic interview with the academic team (If required)
Step5: Student pays the tuition fees deposit + Visa processing charges
Step 6: Apply for visa and the student gets the visa
Step7: Book ticket and welcome to Dubai
Fees and Other Charges:
Tuition Fees: AED 40,000/ year
- Fees after Scholarship: AED: 28,000 (applies if student pay the deposit before 10th Dec 2021)
- Deposit required: AED 14000
- Visa / other charges: AED 4000 (payable along with a deposit)
- Visa charges: AED 2000
- Refundable deposit: AED 1000
- Health insurance: AED 850
- Airport pick up: AED 150
Terms and Conditions – Discounts and Bursaries
Refund Policy for Tuition Fees in Case of Withdrawal
Students are, hereby, advised that all refunds will be processed within 30 business days of receiving an official e-mail from your end. Further, you are advised to furnish your full
name, Student ID, or a copy of the Emirates ID to initiate the process for a refund.
Refunds will be directly credited to the individual’s bank account or by account payee cheque only.
No cash refund will be made.
In case, a student would like to withdraw from the college after accepting the offer letter,
they can do so until the date of commencement of classes and request a refund.
In such cases, a 100% refund of the tuition fee and security deposit will be made if a student submits the withdrawal letter before the commencement of the classes. Students should note that the application fee of AED200/- will not be refunded under any circumstances, as per our policy guidelines. A formal withdrawal request should be sent by the student to email@example.com to initiate the process. In case, a student does not send the email, it will be assumed that the student has been enrolled and in attendance. Further, he is liable to pay the tuition fee for the academic year.
Refunds after commencement of classes shall be as per the following guidelines:
Date of withdrawal Percentage of tuition fees refundable
Before commencement 100%
During induction week 100%
From 1st week of class
until 3rd week of class
After 3rd week of Class 0%
Withdrawal after commencement of classes
In case, a student would like to withdraw from a course after induction, here again, he or
she is expected to formally inform the Admissions Department by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. No Application Fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
2. If the fees have not been paid by the student in full, all the outstanding dues will be adjusted against the pending amount and the balance will be returned to him/her. Further, in case of a shortfall, the post-dated cheques will be retained and encashed.
3. Once the fees have been cleared in full by the student, the security deposit and visa deposit (International students) will be refunded after all the clearances have been obtained by the student from the institution.
4. In case fees have been paid in full, the security deposit and visa deposit (International
Students) will be refundable after the completion of all the formalities and procedures.
5. If any of our new or current students have availed of special discounts, waivers or financial support under the discretion of the management, they will not be eligible for any refunds.