Italy has inspired countless generations of artists and poets with its natural beauty. Starting in the Alps and working south, Italy offers rolling hills in the countryside of Tuscany, numerous islands that dot the Mediterranean and Adriatic Seas, homes built into cliffs along the coast, and white sand beaches. There really is a high school program in Italy for everyone.
Being in the Mediterranean, Italy has some of the best weather in Europe. It is much warmer than its northern neighbors and the skies are almost always a beautiful blue. Stuck inside studying for a test or writing a paper? Take a quick walk down the street, enjoy the sunshine, and your mood will improve instantly.
The Italians are very fashionable people, which is obvious from the moment of arrival at the airport. Study the works of famous Italian designers such as Versace, Gucci, Armani, Benetton, and Prada, just to name a few.
Prepare to find a new passion in calcio, the Italian word for the sport. Italians are very passionate about their soccer teams. Following the 2006 World Cup until 2010, every jar of Nutella carried the Italian Soccer team’s logo and the phrase “La colazione dei campioni del mondo,” meaning: the breakfast of the champions of the world. Italians are also very loyal to their local teams. Attend games, learn the songs and the chants, study the team player bios, and get caught up in the fever.
- In circumstances when a scheduled programme does not run, the student will be offered a deferral. If the student does not avail of this deferral, a full refund will be offered.
- Institute reserves the right to charge a late payment fee on overdue accounts.
- Institute reserves the right to dismiss any student at any time for non-payment of fees or other amounts due.
- Deferral: where the full amount for the relevant course has been paid in full, a course placement may be deferred for one sitting on the condition that Institute has received written notification at least 10 working days prior to the commencement date of the course. No refunds will be made and all funds will be carried forward accordingly. It may be necessary to purchase new course materials upon commencement of deferred study – these are not included in amounts previously paid to the college, but will be invoiced separately.
- Where study materials have been supplied to the student, refunds are not available for any amounts paid.
- Exam fees for Internally Assessed Examinations and Computer Based Exams are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Course commencement is dependent on student demand and course fees will not be refunded once a course has commenced.
- Refunds can take up to 30 working days to process.
For cancellations due to Visa rejections, a written notification and receipt of the relevant supporting documentation must be presented to Learnkey Training Institute at least 14 days prior to your listed arrival date. On receipt of the supporting documentation, 100% of the tuition fees will be refunded. If visa rejection evidence is not supplied within the given time frame (at least 14 days prior to arrival date), then a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 week’s full accommodation and tuition fees will apply.
Non Refundable Fees:
- Postage (DHL/Fedex) fee
- Accommodation placement fee
- Administration fee of €200
- Bank Transfer fees
- Monetary value differences due to currency exchange rate changes
Cancellation of bookings before arrival: if a cancellation is received at least 20 days prior to the start date, the fees will be refunded less the non-refundable deposit of €200. If a cancellation is received within 7-19 days of the start date 50% of the course fees will be refunded. If a cancellation is received less than 7 days before the start date then no refund is given.
Cancellation after arrival: Once a student has started their course at Learnkey Institute they must complete their full course of study. The full course of study is defined as the initial enrollment period. No refund will be given for course fees if a student withdraws from the course before the completion of the full course of study.
If a student wishes to change the course they are attending it may be possible to change to an alternative course although they may have to pay the difference in price if the new course is more expensive. No refunds can be given for course changes including changes to a less intensive course.
Refunds can take up to 30 working days to process.
Students who have obtained a visa or an extension to their visa as a result of a course will not be entitled to any refund.