Online GDPR Course
CPD General Data Protection Regulation (CPD Certified)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in Europe on 25th May 2018 and was designed to modernise laws that protect the personal information of individuals. It is essential that anyone who handles personal information is aware of GDPR and how to adhere to it in their work practices.
By completing this course, you will be equipped with a greater understanding of GDPR, including how to apply its principles in your work and how it promotes the rights of individuals in relation to data collection and management.
- Auto-enrollment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Access to award-winning learning and assessment materials.