BA (Hons) Business Management (Top Up)
BA (Hons) in Business Management equips students with the expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale. Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and for their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions.
In combination with the experience gained through studying OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, this programme aims to:
- provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
Module information and delivery
The programme consists of 6 modules covering
The programme is delivered over one academic year using a blended learning approach.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
Entry requirements, Fees and Intakes
The Business Management (top-up) course fee is £3,950 and starts in September, January and May.
The University of Chichester BA (Hons) (top-up) delivered through London Graduate School
We want students on our course to have the support they need to make the most of their investment in their own future.
You will receive excellent support from our academic team, including your programme manager, module tutors and your personal tutor who will be with you every step of the way.
Patricia Land, Head of Operations, London Graduate School is speaking on the top-up programmes validated and awarded by University of Chichester.
Professor Dave Cooper, Head of Business School, University of Chichester is speaking on the collaborative partnership between London Graduate School and University of Chichester.
Chris Dancer, Head of Academic Partnership, University of Chichester is speaking on the collaborative partnership between London Graduate School and University of Chichester.