BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top Up)
The BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management will give you a sound understanding of the tourism sector that will stand you in good stead as you progress in a career in the industry.
Within this framework business you will explore the following:
- the concepts and characteristics of tourism and hospitality as an area of academic and applied study in relation to business, management and wider social science, and at local, national and global levels;
- the operation and management of resources;
- the management and development of people within organisations;
- uses and management of finance, and the use of accounting information;
- the development, management and exploitation of information systems;
- the development of appropriate policies and strategies within the context of the external environment
- issues in relation to the global environment, including issues of sustainability, ethics, and the use of technology
This top-up programme is rigorous and challenging and builds on your prior OTHM Level 5 Diploma studies.
Module information and delivery
The programme is delivered over one academic year using a blended learning approach. You will benefit from:
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
Entry requirements, Fees and Intakes
To apply for this course, you need to possess both OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management and OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualifications total 240 credits.
The Tourism and Hospitality Management (top-up) course fee is £3,950 and starts in September, January and May.
The University of Chichester BA (Hons) (top-up) delivered through London Graduate School
We want students on our course to have the support they need to make the most of their investment in their own future.
You will receive excellent support from our academic team, including your programme manager, module tutors and your personal tutor who will be with you every step of the way.
Patricia Land, Head of Operations, London Graduate School is speaking on the top-up programmes validated and awarded by University of Chichester.
Professor Dave Cooper, Head of Business School, University of Chichester is speaking on the collaborative partnership between London Graduate School and University of Chichester.
Chris Dancer, Head of Academic Partnership, University of Chichester is speaking on the collaborative partnership between London Graduate School and University of Chichester.